- Information provided by the customer during the booking process must be accurate. In case of faulty information, carawaan reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Booking must be made at least 14 days before the desired date for the tour. Any bookings made for less than 14 days before the first day of tour can be subjected to cancellation.
- After the booking process is completed, payment must be made within 24 hours to the designated Carawaan account through u paisa, jazz cash or direct debit. If the payment isn’t made within 24 hours then carawaan reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Customers are hereby requested to take note of the inclusions and exclusions to the offered packages by carawaan in order to avoid any controversies during the trip.
- Customers are requested to take responsibility of their possessions on the tour. Carawaan .pk shall assist you in this endeavour but will not assume responsibility of lost items during the tour.
- Carawaan.pk will not assume responsibility for any damages incurred by natural disasters (i.e. floods, earthquakes, avalanches, landsliding etc).
- Customers are requested to follow the instructions given by the tour guide (if one is provided).
- Customers are requested to protect the ecological outlook of the touring region by learning to avoid littering, fishing, deforestation etc.
- Customers will be provided the hotel booking information upon completion of booking process. Hotel booking will be carried out in accordance with the Economy,Deluxe or Executive packages. Customers are requested to contact the customer care department if hotel booking
- In case of car rental packages, customers are requested to use 2WD vehicles on proper metalled highways. For off road tracks 4WD must be booked.
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of drug, he or she will be expelled from the trip and will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- A/C will not be operational in hilly areas.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Cancellation Policy:
a) 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges does apply
b) 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
c) 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
d) 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
e) 10 days or more – 0% cancellation charges apply
In case of refund, Company will make refund within 5 working days.
- In case of group tours, Carawaan reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
- Carawaan reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited (any sort of DRUG is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN).
- Carawaan reserves the right to terminate the tour or dismiss a member of the travelling group in case of indiscipline.
- In case of any Change in tour plan, Carawaan reserves the right to alter the tour cost.
- Detailed Trip itinerary will be provided to the customer atleast 3 working days from the departure date.